- Collect all documentation listed below, including the Application form and the Letter of authorization.
- Once you have collected all the information, proceed to fill out and submit the Order form.
- Ship all the documentation including the filled out Application form and Letter of authorization, to:
Visa Services Canada, Inc.
275 Slater Street, Suite 900
Ottawa ON K1P 5H9
For safer and faster service, ship by Puro or FedEx, or by Canada Post trackable courier.
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for NIGERIAN VISAS
- 4 (40mm x 40mm) colour ID photos on white background, with name on back
- 4 notarized copies Certificates/Diplomas & Resume that qualify the applicant for the job,
This means one original notarized document and three copies of that notarized document.
- 4 copies of Letter of Acceptance of the Offer (signed by the applicant),
- 4 copies of RCMP national HQ Criminal Records Certificate confirmed by fingerprints,
This means one original certificate and three copies of certificate.
- 4 copies of Yellow Fever certificate,
- accompanying wife and children must comply with items above. In addition, a separate
invitation is required for spouse and dependents,
Documents provided by employer that you must provide in the application package:
- 4 copies of Expatriate Quota approval letter issued by the Nigerian Immigration Service,
- 4 copies of Expatriate Quota approval letter certified by the Ministry of Internal Affairs,
- 4 copies of Letter of Offer of Appointment (signed by the company),
- 4 copies of the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) company registration.