Visa Services Canada Inc. is a private company dedicated to helping you get your visa. We are not the government and we do not issue visas. We assist you in the processing and handling of your visa application.
Visa Services Canada normally charges a flat service fee of $75 for visas to most countries in the world: a significant saving over the competition.
The lowest price for a visa service is $25. Most visa services cost a flat fee of $75. Special visa services (such as Nigeria) cost more. Fast visa services cost $150. to $250.
The final price TOURISTS generally pay is a total of the embassy's visa price (varies), the VSC service fee (usually $75), the return shipping (usually $33), money order charges (usually $10), plus taxes.
The final price BUSINESSES generally pay is a total of the embassy's visa price (varies), the VSC service fee (usually $150), return shipping (usually $44), money order charges (usually $10), plus taxes.
The final price BUSINESS PRIORITY ONE FAST TRACK SERVICE generally pays is the total of the embassy's visa price (varies), the VSC service fee (usually $250), return shipping (usually $44), money order charges (usually $10), plus taxes.
Payments are made in Canadian dollars. Tourists should pay by interac e-transfer. Business clients may pay by secure credit card or interac e-transfer. Visa Services Canada will accept payment by money order, certified bank cheque, or wire transfer only by prior arrangement. You are advised to pay by interac e-transfer.
INTERAC E-TRANSFER EMAIL ELECTRONIC BANK TRANSFERS. Clients can choose to pay by on-line banking. VSC will send the client an email confirming the current fee for the job along with instructions and codes. The client then transfers the money from the on-line banking screen at home or at their office. It takes a few minutes and is very secure. The client never has to reveal their account or credit card data to VSC. This is mandatory for tourist and visit visa seekers.
Business priority-one fast track service
VSC provides business PRIORITY-ONE FAST TRACK service to interested clients who need the fastest service available from the embassy and courier. Clients selecting this service are automatically processed on an urgent basis, and return couriers are on an early delivery schedule.
VSC provides several services at reasonable prices. These fees are valid as of 01 January 2019.
BASIC VISA PROCESSING FEES
- Australian ETA visa service $25.
- Basic regular visa service $75.
- Rush visa service $150.
- Business Priority One Fast Track Service $250.
- Personal assistance by VSC staff to prepare applications $75. per hour, with a minimum of one hour, then pro-rated after the first hour.
PERSONAL DATA ENTRY
- Personal consultation in VSC office to prepare applications $75. per hour, with a minimum of one hour, then pro-rated after the first hour.
- VSC staff enter your data on the visa form due to personal request or embassy requirement $50. per application.
- Personal assistance by VSC staff after regular business hours or on weekends $100. per hour, with a minimum of one hour, then pro-rated after the first hour.
NOTARY, AUTHENTICATION & LEGALIZATION, APOSTILLE
- Notarization by our lawyer of Canadian documents $50. per document, page or signature.
- Authentication at GAC/DFAIT only, $75. for first document, plus $25 for each additional.
- Authentication at GAC/DFAIT - same day, $150. for first document, plus $50 for each additional.
- REGULAR Authentication at GAC/DFAIT and delivery to embassy in Canada for legalization service $100 for first document, plus $50 for each additional document; or $400 for a package of ten documents.
- URGENT Authentication at GAC/DFAIT and delivery to embassy in Canada for legalization service $200 for first document, plus $75 for each additional document; or $700 for a package of ten documents.
- Criminal Records check with fingerprints at RCMP $100.
- Embassy legalization is charged as per individual embassy price.
- Basic translation of one page into other language, and notary, average $175 - $300.
COPIES / SCANS / PRINTS
- Copies, scans and prints are charged at a rate of $1.00 per page.
MONEY ORDER FEES
- Money order fees for payment of visa fees to embassies, high commissions, or consulates, $10. per money order. This is a mandatory requirement made by some foreign governments in order to ensure the government is being paid instead of cash being taken by embassy staff.
CHEQUE WRITING FEES
- Cheque writing fees for payment of visa fees to embassies, high commissions, or consulates, $10. per cheque. This is a mandatory requirement made by some foreign governments in order to ensure the government is being paid instead of cash being taken by embassy staff.
RE-SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
- In cases where visa applications must be re-submitted to the embassy due to circumstances beyond control of our office, there is a second smaller service fee in addition to any new embassy charges.
FOREIGN EXCHANGE RATES
- Some embassies charge for their visas in a foreign currency; usually US$ or Euros. We must pay the embassy in that foreign currency. We buy the currency on behalf of the client in the form required by the embassy. This is charged to the client only in Canadian dollars as part of the single charge made on their credit card or interac e-transfer. The client is never charged in foreign currency. All charges to the client are in Canadian dollars.
- Basic shipping return price is $33. to anywhere in Canada.
- Early morning shipping return price is $44. to anywhere in Canada.
- Basic shipping return price is $55. to the USA.
- Basic Russian tourist voucher $50.
- Basic Russian tourist voucher without buying a visa $100.
- Basic regular visa service $75. in Ottawa and most of Canada.
- Urgent visa service $150. for most of Canada.
- Nigerian regular service $100.
- Nigerian fast service $200.
- Nigerian passport renewal payment service $50.
- e-Visa services regular service $75.
- e-Visa services urgent service $150.
- e-Visa services regular service $75.
- e-Visa services urgent service $120.
- e-Visa services $50.
Adults purchasing multiple visas for themselves in one order will get a 20 per cent discount off the price of the cheaper services for the fourth and subsequent visas for each passport. You can further save money by bundling all your passports together as one order, thereby saving on shipping costs.
There is a flat fee of $33 for shipping one or a group of passports to a single address. Businesses and those clients in a rush can pay $44 for early morning delivery where available. Clients using a P.O. Box will have their passports shipped by Canada Post. Shipping to clients outside Canada is by FedEx unless another shipper is absolutely required by the client. Prices for shipping abroad are significantly higher than inside Canada. Clients are automatically informed by email of the return shipment of their documents by Purolator and FedEx. Pricing for shipping fluctuates due to fuel costs and provincial/national charges. Save money by bundling all your passports together as one order and paying for shipping only once. Please note passports cannot be shipped to Pakistan or DPRK or KSA, or to China. Hong Kong is an accepted passport courier destination.
A group is defined as five (5) or more people travelling together on the same date and to the same destinations (ports of entry and exit), and requiring the same visas, all of whose applications arrive in a single package. VSC offers substantial group discounts. A group of five or more adults can save 20% off regular priced visa service. A group of ten or more adults can save 35%. A group of fifteen or more adults can save 50% off regular priced visa service. Payment must be made by a single payment for the entire package. Groups save even more by bundling all passports together as one order for shipping in a single package.
How do I pay?
VSC accepts money orders, certified bank cheques, and credit card payments from customers. In order to use a non-credit card payment method, you must first contact us to confirm the current prices, then send the payment via overnight shipping. The reason for this is visa fees are constantly being changed by embassies. VSC cannot guarantee a fixed price from an embassy, as we have no control over the fluctuating price of the visa itself as set by the foreign governments. We do not accept personal cheques at any time or under any circumstance. Corporate clients may also pay via bank wire transfer, with all transfer and receiving costs of the wire transfer pre-paid by the client. VSC accepts VISA and Mastercard credit cards. To learn more about the security in place to protect your credit card information, please see our privacy statement.
Can i use an email Interac e-transfer?
Yes. All applicants may pay by email Interac bank transfer to our company email address. Just call or write to request a final price, then use your on-line banking system to transfer the money. It is fast and safe and cheap. You can also have this done for you by a friend or relative - just remember your name has to be in the e-transfer so we can match the payment to your file.
I am a tourist or visitor; should I pay by e-transfer?
Yes. All tourists and visitors should pay by interac e-transfer or by money order. This is a very safe payment method and does not reveal your credit card or bank card details to anyone.
Can I use a money order?
Yes. Any applicant may pay by money order provided they have contacted us by telephone or email and confirmed the exact current price less than 24 hours before making payment delivered by overnight courier. This is due to the changing fees charged by embassies. In the event an embassy changes the price, the client will still be required to make additional payment for the visa. The VSC service charge will not increase on the already-placed order.
Can I use a certified bank cheque?
Yes. Any applicant may pay by certified bank cheque provided they have contacted us by telephone or email and confirmed the exact current price less than 24 hours before making payment delivered by overnight courier. This is due to the changing fees charged by embassies. In the event an embassy changes the price, the client will still be required to make additional payment for the visa. The VSC service charge will not increase on the already-placed order.
VSC does not charge you in foreign currencies (non-Canadian). VSC charges your credit card only in Canadian dollars. It is the responsibility of VSC to exchange currency to that required by the specific embassy or High Commission in order to pay for the visa processing as required by that country. In the case of charges to VSC in a foreign currency, VSC will charge you a fair current rate of exchange. Some embassies charge for their visas in a foreign currency; usually US$ or Euros. We must pay the embassy in that foreign currency. We buy the currency on behalf of the client in the form required by the embassy. This is charged to the client only in Canadian dollars as part of the single charge made on their credit card or interac e-transfer. The card is never charged in foreign currency. All charges to the client are in Canadian dollars.
Extra printing and copies
VSC requires all applications to be complete with all attachments and supporting documentation and copies provided in the initial courier package sent by the applicant. If you send extra documents by email, there is a charge of $1 per page for laser printing. The applicant (you) is responsible for providing all the required copies of all passports and documents as listed on the requirements page attached to the front of the visa application. If VSC has to provide copying services for documents clearly noted on the requirements page, copies will be charged for at a rate of $1 per page.
Refunds are not possible, as the fee paid is for the service, not for the visa. Embassies charge the visa application fee whether or not they issue a visa. Their fee is for the embassy's service of deciding whether or not to issue the visa. Once VSC pays the embassy, the money cannot be recovered, and payment does not guarantee a visa will be issued. Also, the VSC service fee is for the service rendered regardless of the issuance of a visa.
Once the visa application is at the embassy, the process is difficult to stop. Recalling your passport prior to the visa being issued will result in the denial of the visa. A further attempt to acquire that visa will mean starting the entire application process from the beginning. Cancellations made before the embassy is approached will result in a charge of half the service fee. These prices do not include return shipment of the passport(s). Cancellations of eVisas made before the government computer system is entered will result in a charge of half the service fee.
Tourists and visitors should pay by interac e-transfer or bank draft cheque. VSC accepts payment from business clients by VISA and Mastercard credit cards due to the fluctuating prices as charged by diplomatic missions (embassies). Payment by personal cheque is not accepted. Payment by money order or certified bank cheque or wire transfer is accepted by prior arrangement. Please email to arrange such payments. All payment forms (cash, money order, bank transfer, bank cheque, credit card) are subject to a 1.0% convenience fee bank charge.
VSC only charges tax on the service fee. No tax is charged on the visa, as it is a foreign product legally produced outside of Canada (in foreign embassies). As of 01 July 2010 we are required by law to charge the HST (harmonized sales tax) of 13% on our service charges only. This service is provided in Ottawa, Ontario, due to the location of embassies and high commissions.
Corporate and tax registration
VSC is a registered taxpaying corporation under Canadian federal law. Our Industry Canada registration is 6817700. Our Canada Revenue Agency registration is 850335357.