Canadian citizens using Canadian passports can purchase a visa upon arrival (VOA) in the country at the first airport or land border crossing point. There is no application process.
Canadian citizens using Canadian passports can obtain a 30 day visa on arrival at all border posts and international airports in Mozambique when they provide a return ticket and hotel vouchers or an invitation letter. Maputo Airport accepts payment for the visa by credit card.
- High Commission for the Republic of Mozambique
- Consular Section
- 1525 New Hampshire Avenue, NW
- Washington DC 20036 USA
- phone: (202) 293-7146 (consular ext *230)
- fax: (202) 835-0245
- e-mail: [email protected]
- e-mail [email protected]
- Phone calls addressing visa application matters can be made between 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Consular Service Number: 202-293-7146 ext. 224 and 230.