Korea, North

You must arrange for your travel agent/provider in the destination country to apply for your visa support through their own government. Please contact your travel agency in that country.

Canadians MUST have a visa to enter and exit the DPRK (North Korea). This is generally acquired for you through an authorized travel company. At VSC we prefer Koryo Tours since 2002.

  • Koryo Group - Travel to DPRK
  • 27 Bei Sanlitun Nan — East Courtyard 
  • Chaoyang District, Beijing 100027 
  • People's Republic of China 
  • https://koryogroup.com