As the embassy or high commission of this country accredited to Canada is physically located inside the USA, you must apply for this visa at the embassy or high commission or consulate located in the USA. These are usually in Washington DC (embassies and high commissions), or in New York City (consulates)

  • High Commission for the Republic of the Gambia
  • Consular Section
  • 2233 Wisconsin Ave NW 
  • Suite 240 Georgetown Plaza
  • Tel: (202) 785-1399 
  • Fax: (202) 785-1430
  • Email: [email protected]