Visa requirements for Canadian Tourists

Canadian citizens using Canadian passports do not need a visa to enter this country for limited stays.

Visa requirements for Canadian Business Travellers

You must ship your passport and all forms and supporting documents to Ottawa via trackable means such as a courier. We recommend Purolator, FedEx, XpressPost and PriorityPost.

Visa requirements for Foreigners

You must apply directly to the embassy or high commission for this visa. No third party can assist.

Canadian citizens using Canadian passports do not need a visa for short stays as tourists. This does not apply to persons holding Canadian "Travel Documents" (1951 convention refugees). This does not apply to Canadians who are using non-Canadian passports, or to Canadians going for business or work or study or any other non-tourist/business reason.

Holders of Canadian Permanent Residency status (e.g. Canadian Landed Immigrants) with a current and valid PR card and a current and valid foreign national passport do not require a visa to visit Cuba as tourists for less than 30 days. This does not apply to refugees or holders of travel documents or certificates of identity. You must produce a valid foreign passport and valid Canadian Permanent Residence Card as proof of permanent residency. This does not apply to persons using a "Travel Document" (1951 convention refugees).

PERMANENT RESIDENTS who are in doubt about the Cuban policy of visa-free travel should CONTACT THEIR AIRLINE for further details.

Embassy of the Republic of Cuba
Consular Section
388 Main Street
Ottawa ON  K1S 1E3
Tel: (613) 563-0141 
Fax: (613) 563-0068
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]

 Consulate of Cuba in Montreal
4542-4546 Decarie Blvd
Montréal, QC, H3X 2H5
Tel: (514) 843-8897 
Fax: (514) 845-1063
Jurisdiction: Provinces of Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador

Consulate of Cuba in Toronto
5353 Dundas Street West, Suite 205
Square Kipling, Toronto ON M9B 6H8
Tel: (416) 234-8181 
Fax: (416) 234-2754
[email protected]
Jurisdiction: Provinces of Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia and the Yukon and Northwest Territories