VISAS TO CANADA
NO ASSISTANCE IS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR A CANADIAN VISA.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY AN IMMIGRATION AGENT.
CANADIAN VISA APPLICATION FORMS ARE FREE.
VSC Inc. WILL NOT ASSIST WITH VISAS TO CANADA.
Persons wishing to enter Canada may require a visa. See below for a list of persons not needing a visa, and a list of nationals who will need a visa.
There is no such thing as an official agent representing Immigration Canada who can be hired by a visa seeker. There is no need for you to pay a representative to assist with the Canadian visa process. If you choose to hire a visa consultant, your application will not be given special attention by the government, and it will not be processed faster, and a visa is not guaranteed. Beware of representatives who claim that you will get a visa, obtain citizenship or benefit from special treatment from the Canadian government by using their services.
WARNING to people in India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria and China, and all developing world countries:There are hundreds of fake visa agencies in the developing world which promise visa and work permits and say they can get you to Canada quickly for extra money. There is no such thing. These agencies are scams which are only there to steal your money. They do NOT have a connection with the government of Canada. They CANNOT speed your application. They are only there to steal your money.
In order to get a Canadian visa you must apply in your home country directly to the Canadian High Commission or Canadian Embassy or Canadian Consulate General in your home country. To find the Canadian office responsible for your country or place of residence, click here:
Basic Canadian visit visas cost $75 for single entry; and up to $475 for immigration visas. All fees are paid directly to the Canadian government through the Canadian consular office nearest you.
VISITOR VISA EXEMPTIONS
Citizens of the following countries and territories do not require a visa in order to enter Canada as visitors:
Andorra, Antigua & Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel (National Passport holders only), Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Korea, San Marino, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Slovenia, Switzerland, UK, USA.
- persons lawfully admitted to the United States of America for permanent residence who are in possession of their alien registration card (Green card) or can provide other evidence of permanent residence.
- British citizens and British Overseas Citizens who are re admissible to the United Kingdom;
- citizens of British dependent territories who derive their citizenship through birth, descent, registration or naturalization in one of the British dependent territories of Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Montserrat, Pitcairn, St. Helena or the Turks and Caicos Islands;
- persons holding a British National (Overseas) Passport issued by the Government of the United Kingdom to persons born, naturalized or registered in Hong Kong;
- persons holding a valid and subsisting Special Administrative Region passport issued by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China;
- persons holding passports or travel documents issued by the Vatican.
NATIONALS REQUIRING A CANADIAN VISA FOR ANY TRAVEL
Citizens of the following countries and territories, and stateless persons, require a visa in order to enter Canada as visitors (tourist or business travellers), family visitors, students, workers, artists-athletes-performers, lecturers, guests, or in-transit-travellers, or for any other reason:
Central African Republic
China, People's Rep.
Congo, Democratic Republic
Congo, Rep. of the
Israel (aplies to those holding valid Israeli "Travel Document in lieu of National Passport")
Korea, North (DPRK)
Micronesia, Fed. States
Sao Tomé e Principe
St. Kitts and Nevis
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates